Saturday, November 7, 2009

maybe i've thought wrong..

strangers, will even bother to read all this?
but even if they read or not. it will never EFFECT our relationship. and i'm confident when i'm saying this.
i want to tell you, even sometimes i just walkaway choosing my classmates over you sometimes, i really miss you guys during the times where my classmates don't bother translating canton for me or when they go to their own thing. they aren't as good as you..
bgryss,
even when you give me a fake smile at least i know, you care about how i feel and try not to hurt me.


Surayyn,♥ rember during form one i tore ur paper cause i was angry at you? u've may have forgotten it but it still is a burden in my head.. i'm sorry. u've stood by me for years. this time i'll stand by you and support you. go to your shows where your friends can be jelous and where i can be very proud of you.

chel and lys,
i've always thought you will be the first to leave us, but..
i'm just so happy. relieved. and i thought to my self
"maybe.. just maybe, i've still havent spend enough time with all of you yet"

♥lys,and only after 11 months i found out LYS's fav colour is orange. and everytime i see that coulour, i smile. it reminds me of you. and how unclose i've been. we call each other "best friends" but do i really know you? from now on, i want to hold your hand and follow you through good and bad.
♥chel! you. u've actually been standing beside me all this while.. let me be your Rae from your chel, and i'm not gonna eat u up. i'm just gonna carry you away from trouble and protect you. and watch you leave us safely into the your husband's warm hands where nothing can hurt u anymore.
♥brenda.i want to spend all these days left, with you and everyone. cause i feel i dont even know you. but in here, i feel, that your one of the best things that happned to me.
♥gene, i.. i owe you the most.. you've always cared about me and all i've always returned was warth. everysecond after i treat you badly, my heart stops for a moment. it makes me older. makes me feel like my heart is turning to stone. yet, i still continue. i am going to stop. i'm sorry. i'm really sorry. cause all you did was care. gene, stop it and slap me. u don't owe me anything. i will always love you through anger and happiness.

i should have listened when i had the chance..
you are all the best thing that happned in my life. i'll hold your left hand and u'll hold mine.
when we all put down our right hand all our hands go down, but when all lift up our left hand all hands ar up. that means we will be together through downs and ups.

even if i'm gone, or in my next life, i'll stand by you,
you all will be carved onto my memory. and finally never forgotten.. iloveyou
♥,
rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

like music needs melody.

like music needs melody.
"you belong with mee" ♥ = 1 = 6 = 5+1 do your math right