Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy to be one of the BGRRYSS!

Guys,I just can't describe about how important you guys are to me...This might sound dramatic...but I am serious here...

Bren, ...I don't know how to say it out..but to be honest with you....do you realise that sometimes what you say is really hurtful to me...but I just keep quiet...If you know me well enough...you will know that I am not good in fighting back in words...especially to friends..of course I don't want our relationship to be broken or something...so I don't really blame you...anyway....thanks for always showing me the right way in studies too...you know..there were times that I always didn't concentrate in class...You know what...I really wish there will be some miracle happen so that you will not leave us next year...And also...Even if there are millions of Brenda in this world..but you are the only special one to us...the only one whom I still feel happy even if she scold me..because it's just so cute...


Tee, You always do stuff that make us so worry....sometimes you are just too kind to ppl that you don't really know..I guess you have heard this a lot of times but you NEVER change....and it's hard to trust you.too..you hardly keep your promises!...but what to do? ...you are Rachel Tee..if you are not like that....actually it won't be fun..Pls...don't always think that your life sucks..or you're not good enough or smt.. no one is perfect ..ok?....Once more..I am very happy and proud to be one of your best friend..and whatever bad happen...like what Ting Ting said...take it as a test or"assessment " from the God..ok? I seriously hope that you know that how much we care about you..so don't do anything that make us dissapointed....God! I sound like a mother..I say it for your mom too..Haha XP..


Heng, you are always the one we need everytime....I feel very guilty sometimes...I think you haven't forget yet..there are a lot of things that you borrowed me that I still haven't return yet...sorry...I don't do it on purpose ....but it's just that...erm....nvm....sometimes it get quite anoying when you get angry easily..for small reasons....but you are very caring most of the time..and because of you too...I know some really nice Korean songs...haha...and also sorry ...I always give you trouble....

Love you..


Shuang, remember that time you asked us a question about which type of ppl with different attitude will you choose to be a friend with...I was surprise that you will choose the on who talks a lot and you will just listen to her story...
I already knew that you hated me from last year...I can feel....the way you talk to me was different when you talk to the others..that's what make me feel scard to talk to you sometimes even now....because you are so on and off...you can just laugh with me ...or us...now....but the next second you can just ignore me.....I don't know am I that boring to talk to or smt else?...but I am happy that you finally tell it out...I am sorry if I did anything wrong....I am sorry ...seriously...



Su, you are also very important to us !! Actually I also dislike you for a while during the begining of this group was form...I found you very mean .....haha...but after few months..you are actually quite nice to bully..XP...just kidding....you are always very serious when we face problems..and you will do your best to solve it...thank you susu!!
PS: Su, pls do smt to our blog....the pics

Guys , I don't know why this take me a really long time to type...Haha XD


Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment

like music needs melody.

like music needs melody.
"you belong with mee" ♥ = 1 = 6 = 5+1 do your math right