Friday, November 13, 2009

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Susu!

I had a great day today at Pav! Embarrass to say, this was our FIRST time going out with all 6 of us together after almost 2 years of best friends. I was kinda pissed off in the begining which I wasn't sure why. Haha! I think I get this "disease" from Rae Heng. XP..But most of the time in Red Box, Ys & Rachel Tee were SHOPPING. It was kinda not fun without them. Anyway, I got a pair of earring from Rae Tee & Shuang. Thanks ! I really love it..

It was freaking creepy when me and Bren went to KL Plaza for smt before we went home.Thanks Bren for accompanying me. Even though Bren looked very scard because it is right now under renovation ..so it's dark, quiet for some parts..

Susu, Happy Birthday again.I am not sure how many times already had I said this today .Hope you like those presents from us..and hope you enjoy yourselve today..

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment

like music needs melody.

like music needs melody.
"you belong with mee" ♥ = 1 = 6 = 5+1 do your math right