Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Although I am the Only guy, I never feel left out with you Bitches around!

Since Form 1, I started hanging out with girls. Everyone was worried and thought I was gay. I was really embarresed and depressed because comments like that just kept coming. I thought I could never get through school like that. You guys really helped me out. You all thought me how to live through life without being hurt by anyone else. You all made me who I am today! I take comments in like I'm somekind of sponge. I took comments seriously and it made me feel small and vunerable.*is that how you spell it?* Hanging out with you guys mada me feel like I was somebody! You all pamper me like I was your little brother or somebody like that. To be honest, I never once thought about hatred towards you all. I do not care what they say about you all. Because I know each and everyone of you like we were BFF's since ever!

I love you all soo very very much. And I don't want any of you to think that My love for you all will die away. I promise you all. FOREVER.

Love you only boy best friend, Surayyn a.k.a: SUSU

No comments:

Post a Comment

like music needs melody.

like music needs melody.
"you belong with mee" ♥ = 1 = 6 = 5+1 do your math right